Painted dusty mauve, the ground floor House of Brides suite features John James Audubon prints, including the Louisiana Heron, Blue Heron, Flamingo, Swan and Will Turkey.
- Ground floor suite
- Gorgeous king size pecan and burl ash sleigh bed
- Separate large sitting room which contains:
- French pecan armoire with a bombe front base;
- Camel back sofa
- Two mahogany Victorian chairs
- Bombe dresser with black and marble top
- Antique desk with a black and oversized gold mirror
- Large private bath with Jacuzzi tub with shower
- Cable TV
- Wi-Fi Internet
January 1, 2016 – November 17, 2016: $165.00, per night
November 18, 2016 – January 2, 2017 (Friday and Saturday): $190.00, per night
December 2-3, 2016 (Christmas Festival Weekend): $400.00, per night
From November 18, 2016 through January 2, 2017, all weekends require a two night minimum stay.
Rates vary during holidays/special events. All rates are per night/double occupancy.